Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I am studying to be a professional procrastinator, about to graduate cum laude...when I stop putting it off. Seriously though, the more important something is to me, the longer I will put it off until I
2. I'm a giant glutton! When I was little, I used to compete with my dad at all-you-can-eat buffets to see who can polish off the most plates. I'd always lose, of course, but you should have seen the waiters' faces when they came around to pick up my sixth or seventh plate!
3. I bite my nails when I'm stressed out and pick at them when I'm bored. I know, right?
4. I am scared silly of mold, but am an expert at growing it. Give me a piece of fruit, and I'll hand you back a pound of penicillin three days later (in a hazmat suit!). My roommate is a saint--she goes through the fridge every few weeks and chucks out the random bits of fuzzy stuff I forgot in the back of the crisper and stuff.
5. If it's got two legs, four legs, many legs, no legs...I've probably eaten it before. I'm all about variety. :P
6. I have the opposite of a photographic memory when it comes to people. I have to meet you two or three times to remember your name or face, and probably four more times after that to connect the two. Meaning that if I'm not greeting you by name three weeks after we've met, it's probably because I don't know it, but am too embarassed after knowing you this long to ask again what your name is. Sorry!